Bachelor of Science ( Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
The course is considered as a foundation course for students who want make their career in the field of Science. Bachelor of Science (BSc) offers theoretical as well as practical knowledge about different subject areas. This programme course is most beneficial for students who have a strong interest and background in Science and Mathematics. The course is also beneficial for students who wish to pursue multi and inter-disciplinary science careers in future.
Following are the various programme outcomes
- This course forms the basis of science and comprises of the subjects like physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- It helps to develop scientific temper and thus can prove to be more beneficial for the society as the scientific developments can make a nation or society to grow at a rapid pace.
- After the completion of this course students have the option to go for higher studies i.e. M. Sc and then do some research for the welfare of mankind.
- After higher studies students can join as scientist and can even look for professional job oriented courses.
- This course also offers opportunities for serving in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force as officers.
- Students after this course have the option to join Indian Civil Services as IAS, IFS etc
- Science graduates can go to serve in industries or may opt for establishing their own industrial unit.
- After the completion of the B. Sc degree there are various other options available for the science students. Often, in some reputed universities or colleges in India and abroad the students are recruited directly by big MNC’s after their completion of the course.
- Apart from the research jobs, students can also work or get jobs in Marketing, Business & Other technical fields. Science graduates also recruited in the bank sector to work as customer service executives. Students can also find employment in government sectors.
On the successful completion of the program, one can start working as:
- Systems analyst
- Information technology manager
- Software programmer
- Network programmer
- Cyber Security Manager
- Computer Graphics
- Database manager