The College does not charge any donations and admissions are given to all students regardless of caste/community/creed on the basis of a minimum 50% cut off at the P.U examinations. This is relaxed in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Economically weak students are also granted concessions on a case to case basis at the discretion of the management. The institution also has an open policy towards differently-abled students.
Application Procedure: An eligible candidate is required to submit the duly filled application form with the following enclosures:
• Copy of the Marks Card of the qualifying examination
• Copy of the Conduct Certificate
• Copy of the S.S.L.C Marks Card as proof of date of birth
The provisionally selected candidates will be intimated by phone/email. Admissions will be made only after a personal interview. Parents/Guardians should accompany the candidates during the interview. The following original certificates should be produced at the time of admission:
• Marks Card
• Transfer Certificate issued by the Institution last studied
• Conduct Certificate
• Migration Certificate (only for non Karnataka students)
• Three recent passport size photos